appliance repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here do appliance repair? My icemaker quit working a few months back and the water in the door just quit as well. I put a new filter in a few months back. I need ice!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
220px-Ice_cube_tray.jpg Low tech solution used in ancient times

X

xXVIPERXx

You may have wrong filter ???? And is it applied on right..Meaning you got the flow side going with the arrow toward the refridgerator???? Second, make sure that it is not frozen up.. Meaning, Unplug refreg. and wait about an hour... Then put new filter in and make sure it is put in right with the arrow flow side going or pointimng to fridg. Then plug in to power. This way , nothing has been froozen and you know that filter is on right. Now, if this does not work, I would think that the waterline is or maybe clogged or if you have a turn off valve it to may have been turned off .. Sorry, that all I know... Hope it helped .......

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is a solinoid at the bottom of the machine that opens the value i have had them to go out and cause the ice makers to quit u might check that most of them i have changed are blue in color

Latest posts

Top Bottom