ar parts store on the north side of okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for Cold Hand Arms. My only gripe is that his store hours seem to be a bit arbitrary from day to day and you have to call him first to see if he was going to be in the shop or not. It's been a couple of years now since I've shopped there, so it may be different now.

When I was building my 300 blackout, I actually found it to be faster, cheaper and even more convenient messaging Shootin 4 Fun here on OSA and getting parts from him at Fat Boy Tactical and having them shipped to me to OKC from Tulsa. He almost always seemed to have the parts I needed that were completely sold out everywhere (even online) AND I didn't have to work just to chase him down to see if he's actually going to open up or show up during store hours. Even better, the price was actually cheaper than online because shipping was cheaper (couple of dollars most of the time.)

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold Hand Arms, but he's at SHOT show this week.

I called last night and Spoke to Danny. They close at 6:30. I didnt make it because I had my head up my fourth point of contact, and went to 63 and Lake Heffner pkway. Ill drop by today. Ill also try to get with the fatboys too. thanks guys (and Ma'am) lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom