Are you one of the 80 percent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're one of the 80% that are in favor of Medical Marijuana then sign the petition. It takes 10 seconds. Check out greenthevoteok.com or their Facebook Page to find the petition nearest to you. And don't forget to be a good open carry citizen and show that we care about the rights of others.

Don't be lazy or you're no better than nuts in the 19.76%.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious that if this gets the signatures it needs, will the current state Legislature get a bill put in place to get ahead of it. Maybe set really high taxes on it or strictly limit what doctors can prescribe if for. Or even over regulate it where it might be more cost prohibitive and jack up the punishment for DUI-Drugs would be good too.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious that if this gets the signatures it needs, will the current state Legislature get a bill put in place to get ahead of it. Maybe set really high taxes on it or strictly limit what doctors can prescribe if for. Or even over regulate it where it might be more cost prohibitive and jack up the punishment for DUI-Drugs would be good too.
I don't understand what your looking for, what you're trying to say or why it pertains to signing the petition.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, If you support MM then sign the petition. Practice your open carry rights and shakes some hands. If your afraid of OC then just find a place to sign. Get out it the community!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medical marijuana's most ardent supporters appear to be those who want to use the ill as cover for decidedly non-medical, self-indulgent, and childish uses.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll sign...while we are at it lets legalize and tax online poker & sports betting - it would not take long for NV to organize and run it in a professional manner, instead of these islanders taking all the money out of the US. Prohibition of perceived vice is not a successful endeavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom