Are you one of the 80 percent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I support all the potheads moving to a state where MM is already legal.

What if you're not a "pothead," just a logical person that knows alcohol has a significantly higher impact on society, always has been and will be. And am tired of the money and resources that the government wastes on chasing down weed.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What if you're not a "pothead," just a logical person that knows alcohol has a significantly higher impact on society, always has been and will be. And am tired of the money and resources that the government wastes on chasing down weed.
That doesn't fit the narrative so we dont speak of such logic. MM I might could support but also like the above guys, it would be nice if a lot of potheads moved away. If they could take the meth heads with em that'd be even better. And anyone who moved here from cali- Them too.

JustBlazeIt

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for my brother. He suffers from PTSD ever since a traumatic mall parking lot incident in which he was confronted by a teenager for parking his 2wd lifted dodge over two spots. The scorning he received from her changed him forever. He often goes around talking about open carry and calling people "do nothing's" and "pool poopers" if they do not carry openly. Please PM if you have any info.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn't fit the narrative so we dont speak of such logic. MM I might could support but also like the above guys, it would be nice if a lot of potheads moved away. If they could take the meth heads with em that'd be even better. And anyone who moved here from cali- Them too.

It's again, funny, that you're so scared of the "potheads" considering all the damage alcohol does on a daily basis.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NO!!!! WAIT!!!! We've got enough up here in Colorado already. Anyone leaving Oklahoma for a pot-friendly state is required to go to Washington. (I think it's a law in Colorado - nada mas.)

Hey guys, I'm looking for my brother. He suffers from PTSD ever since a traumatic mall parking lot incident in which he was confronted by a teenager for parking his 2wd lifted dodge over two spots. The scorning he received from her changed him forever. He often goes around talking about open carry and calling people "do nothing's" and "pool poopers" if they do not carry openly. Please PM if you have any info.

OK. Since the "other blaze" dude is banned, either this is funny as all get out, or "other blaze" is back with yet another username and is indicating that he has self-deprecating humor.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Now what in the world would you do if pot becomes legal in all fifty states? Look for a country where the government bans what you can purchase and consume? I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing, myself. If they make pot legal here, how will I be able to resist the urge to purchase some and become an addict? I guess they could regulate it like prescriptions, since there's no problem with people abusing and getting addicted to prescribed meds. Maybe that's it - let the government regulate it, use armed force to create a monopoly for the ones selling it, and tax it to fund more government. Amurica and freedom!

JustBlazeIt

New to the site!
Reaction score
OK. Since the "other blaze" dude is banned, either this is funny as all get out, or "other blaze" is back with yet another username and is indicating that he has self-deprecating humor.

I was not aware he was banned. No this is a serious issue. Being a true troll, he will have likely moved to another forum or made a new account under a different name. If anyone sees any signs of him please let me know. Our mom said he forgot his lunch box and his inhaler. It's only a matter of time before he starts throwing fits and has a panic attack. Life is hard and scary for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not aware he was banned. No this is a serious issue. Being a true troll, he will have likely moved to another forum or made a new account under a different name. If anyone sees any signs of him please let me know. Our mom said he forgot his lunch box and his inhaler. It's only a matter of time before he starts throwing fits and has a panic attack. Life is hard and scary for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I saw him on ARFCOM, just over yonder >>>.

I think he's almost every user....

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny stuff. Your brother is a monumental genius of the first order, who knew everything about anything, all the time. We'll miss him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom