Are you one of the 80 percent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no relevant correlation. The idea was to get people out, help each other and get to know people. I said that if you're afraid of open carry but support MM then go. WOW! Jesus F$%& Christ it never fails that sleepy blank faced yuppies go to extraordinary lengths to find an excuse to be a do-nothing. It never F^(%!^@ fails.

Ban alcohol because people abuse it and kids like to party. Rot on your couch, hero. You won't be missed.

congratulations, your vulgar posting shows just how immature you are, and certainly damages your position on both of these issues.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
congratulations, your vulgar posting shows just how immature you are, and certainly damages your position on both of these issues.

That's what happens when you do drugs! What we really need in this country are more liberals on mind altering drugs who have lost any concept of reality.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Vulgar liberals" is all that the Mayberry types have. I'm so happy that fewer and fewer people are being deterred by pool pooping couch potatoes that absolutely nothing to say.

Thanks to those that signed. And a special thank you to those that open carried because if MM doesn't pass you still did good for our community too.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blazeitornot, if you are as big of an ******* everywhere else as you are on this forum, you are not doing gun owners or believers in the second amendment any favors by open carrying everywhere you go. In fact, you are doing quite the contrary by living up to every negative stereotype people have about gun owners. Do all of us a favor and keep your gun concealed and your mouth shut in public before convincing more people to support gun control.
Guys are supposed to be assholes. You're just a useless dick. And you're Disneyland view of people with guns doesn't exist.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oddly enough, Colorado is an open carry state except for some cities and counties (Denver and the county in which it resides), I've seen a total of two people carrying openly in the 15 months we've lived up here. I don't think the state even requires that anyone wanting to open carrying to have a concealed carry permit. Personally, I don't think I want to make myself a target, and possibly a victim, by carrying openly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom