Are you one of the 80 percent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're one of the 80% that are in favor of Medical Marijuana then sign the petition. It takes 10 seconds. Check out greenthevoteok.com or their Facebook Page to find the petition nearest to you. And don't forget to be a good open carry citizen and show that we care about the rights of others.

Don't be lazy or you're no better than nuts in the 19.76%.
Thanks
I will sign it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're one of the 80% that are in favor of Medical Marijuana then sign the petition. It takes 10 seconds. Check out greenthevoteok.com or their Facebook Page to find the petition nearest to you. And don't forget to be a good open carry citizen and show that we care about the rights of others.

Don't be lazy or you're no better than nuts in the 19.76%.

Folks, If you support MM then sign the petition. Practice your open carry rights and shakes some hands. If your afraid of OC then just find a place to sign. Get out it the community!

Just out of curiosity, what is the relevant correlation between signing a medical weed petition and open carry? Is that supposed to be advocating showing weapons in order to get people to sign the petition? Does one have to open carry in order to shake hands and support the petition?

Not that I think it will be of much benefit. I'm living in Colorado and there are plenty of examples of "citizens" abusing the marijuana use, including minors.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is the relevant correlation between signing a medical weed petition and open carry? Is that supposed to be advocating showing weapons in order to get people to sign the petition? Does one have to open carry in order to shake hands and support the petition?

Not that I think it will be of much benefit. I'm living in Colorado and there are plenty of examples of "citizens" abusing the marijuana use, including minors.
There is no relevant correlation. The idea was to get people out, help each other and get to know people. I said that if you're afraid of open carry but support MM then go. WOW! Jesus F$%& Christ it never fails that sleepy blank faced yuppies go to extraordinary lengths to find an excuse to be a do-nothing. It never F^(%!^@ fails.

Ban alcohol because people abuse it and kids like to party. Rot on your couch, hero. You won't be missed.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man, anybody got some chips? My glaucoma is like being a real buzz kill man. I TOTALLY support medical merawanna dude, cause like you know. or whatever.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man, anybody got some chips? My glaucoma is like being a real buzz kill man. I TOTALLY support medical merawanna dude, cause like you know. or whatever.
Couch-Potato.jpg Hey, maaan! Someone want to do something instead of fecklessly talking about congress or a crime that happened a thousand miles away. I better crap all over it so people don't realize what a nothing I am.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure I'll sign, decriminalize would definitely be a move forward.
But I wont associate with the 80%'ers
I'm a 1%er, most laws are about control or revenue generation, I wont have it...;/

Latest posts

Top Bottom