Arizona State Representative Gabrielle Giffords Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you need to look up what tea bagging means

Well, I did back when the whole controvesy started.
Do you realize that we had a member here who had the word
Teabaggin in his screen name? He probably knew as much about the Urban
Dictionary as I did.
When the movement began it was mostly populated by square middle aged people like myself. In the beggining they were teabaggers,
until some kid told them what it meant. I don't use the term because it offends people. Still, the history of the thing is pretty funny.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you need to look up what tea bagging means

whether libtard is as derogatory to you is irrelevant. Just as tea bagger is to you, libtard is to someone else.

To the larger point, if you (larger sense) want someone to respect your position maybe you (again larger sense) should respect theirs.

Besides, wasn't it Palin who got offended at the derogatory used of 'Retarded'? Whether it's retarded liberal or 'libtard' the intention is the same. It's offensive and not just to people who side with the democratic party.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one said he was a member of the Tea party, just that a Tea party candidate created an environment in which this nut felt free to act. It was also stated that the Tea party is fueling hatred and violent feelings. Which leads me to believe that the persons making those statements somehow hold the Tea party and their supporters responsible for this man's actions.

You'll be glad to know that Jane Fonda agrees completely with you http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/08/jane-fonda-blames-giffords-shooting-sarah-palin-glenn-beck-and-tea-pa You should be proud to be in such esteemed company.

And while we're getting all offended and demanding appropriately PC terms be used and stuff...

I would appreciate it if you would apologize for calling me out for something I didn't do.

My feelings are hurt and I'm offended by the hurtful things you said.

EDIT: OOOOOPS! My bad... I'm offended have my feeling hurt by someone else. Well.. I'm still offended. And hurt. Ima go cry.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And while we're getting all offended and demanding appropriately PC terms be used and stuff...

I would appreciate it if you would apologize for calling me out for something I didn't do.

My feelings are hurt and I'm offended by the hurtful things you said.

Umm, I didn't call you out for anything.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny how some educated people actually believe the Tea Party is an official political party with actual candidates that "allows" racist activity or condones violence.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom