Arizona Suspect's Erratic Behavior Raises Questions About Gun Sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But they do get that! They're using this as a reason to regulate arms. They know it won't stop crime.

Government wants control and people that can defend themselves aren't the most docile.

I wish people would get this. Tragedy is used as a means to push their agenda.

They don't give a flying flip about crime and whether it will go up or go down. They don't give a flying flip about your ability to protect yourself from an armed thug. All they do care about is your ability to protect yourself from government. Period. After all, that's WHY the 2nd Amendment was even birthed!

Frankly, I'm disappointed you all keep thinking they're just stupid and don't know what the heck they're doing.

When will people wake up to the evils of government? Dust the dirt off your history books and read them.

You all disappoint me. :(
You are spot here Madd. :thumb:

They know damn good and well that the gun laws they push for do nothing to prevent crime. They have read the same stats,
studies and research that we have. There is no denying the logic.

With the 2nd Amendment out there, theoretically, their agenda is unobtainable. It's all about control, nothing more than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom