Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of overpriced stuff on armslist. But the guns worth what someones willing to pay. I get more pissed about people lowballing me when I'm selling stuff. If you don't like it buy it somewhere else. And laugh at the person for pricing something so high.

There's a pawnshop in Stillwater that had a harbor freight $99 welder that looked like it went to hell and back for $199. One thing I do hate about pawn shops, some of them won't be willing to deal on the price. I mean cmon I thought that's how pawn shops were supposed to work? You haggle over the price. Too many people wanna lowball the shop owners and get a "good deal". I think a good deal is something that both the buyer and seller are happy with. No more, no less.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is exactly why people leave OSA. If you have to tattle on someone, please go ask your mother for permission first. You flaggers go back to volunteering for your local Obama campaign. Whiney bitches...

Latest posts

Top Bottom