Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WAit.....isnt a used gun thats been shot ...ohh...3-400 rounds without a problem worth more than a new one.
I mean the reliabilty has been proven...and you dont have to spend that money on ammo

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its funny that people flag things just because its more than YOU would want to pay....

As long as its not an actual scam, whats the problem....

The way this thread is going, I probably shouldn't admit to this, but I've listed a couple things on there instead of here for the simple fact that I knew I could get more out of them on Armslist...

Some would call me a scammer...some might say its good business...

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in a pawnshop several years ago looking at an average CZ-52 which was worth, at the time, maybe $125.

It was marked $400. I told the pawnshop guy that if he sold it for that, he should go to confession. He explained that while he and I both knew what the gun was worth, some ignoramus was going to come in, try to lowball him at $250 or so, and get a "steal" for $295 out the door. I said "you are a child of satan--go in peace." He laughed and told me never to get into the pawnshop business if I wanted to succeed.

Having said that, there are some pretty good pawnbrokers out there.

For many, ethics is something that sounds a little like the name of a classic car. . . CB

Dr. Barry Greyson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Critical bass:
"For many, ethics is something that sounds a little like the name of a classic car. . . CB"

One of my favorite quotes is:

"Once you get past the immorality of it the rest is easy!" by "JR" from Dallas.
Be well,

Barry ROFLMAO

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good lord man you are worse than a whiney little girl with a skinned knee watching Bravo network. I DID miss the rambling and broken sentence post earlier where you kind of explained all of this worthless drama. I DO apologize for missing the imperative details of your obsession with what some OTHER guy lists his Kimber Solo at.

On a side note, just curious.... how's that overpriced Solo? I hear they're having a ton of problems. Not surprising since it came from Kimber.

Cheers. :D

The end is near, I have agreed with GMT twice.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's overpriced I just ignore it, if it's a scam I'll flag it. As far as the Solo goes I assumed he was trying to make money off a gun that people can't find locally, I've been searching for over a year and never found one for sale in OKC. My sis wants the Solo CDP and has decided she's going to try the online sites where they don't have the CDP either. I found one site that showed several for sale but when I enquired they turned out to all be sold just haven't had their listing removed or updated. We saw the one for $900 on Armslist and just passed on by.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a couple of good deals off of arms list. The vast majority are folks that are way too proud of what they got. These ar guys on armslist need to go see what a new ar costs for and rethink their price. All that been said, the price of an at is whatever the market will bear. If a person can get a 1000 bucks for a used ar power to them. I will buy a new one with some kind of guarantee. Lot of these used ar's are kluges that folks put together. It's it like buying a car where I can drive it around the block.

Latest posts

Top Bottom