Army wants to dump the M9?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL!!!

Being somewhat old school, it wouldn't bother me to carry one of my Walther P38's as a secondary weapon.

http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&p=34933#p34891

Angel Alvarez, shot 23 times by cops

i.imgur.com_hL9DOVO.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct..._4DIBg&usg=AFQjCNEQ3xsWOgY0uqTJyrQqfj0ctSLuTg

"It was like being hit with a machine gun!"

i.imgur.com_t8u4j6Q.jpg

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice how his head and neck are untouched. You mean to tell me somewhere in the midst of those 23 rounds someone didnt have the discipline to put one in his melon?
Training deficiency.
Never had the opportunity to carry a pistol while on active duty. Those were reserved for O-3 and above and the battalion CSM.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice how his head and neck are untouched. You mean to tell me somewhere in the midst of those 23 rounds someone didnt have the discipline to put one in his melon?
Training deficiency.
Never had the opportunity to carry a pistol while on active duty. Those were reserved for O-3 and above and the battalion CSM.

From what I understand, he took 23 hits with Speer Gold Dots. He walked unassisted into court a couple of weeks later. But this is part of the argument, that pistol rounds aren't doing the job, not in 9mm or 45.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, he took 23 hits with Speer Gold Dots. He walked unassisted into court a couple of weeks later. But this is part of the argument, that pistol rounds aren't doing the job, not in 9mm or 45.

And they never will, unless you hit something important. Turn out the lights, or drain the fluids. The right projo in the wrong place wont make up for a lack of ability or training.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Officers shot 46 times and he was only hit 27 times..

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Actually that's pretty good. And it's actually ESPECIALLY REMARKABLE since we are talking NYPD!

Police said they let loose the 46-bullet fusillade because Alvarez fired at them.

Two cops were hit by bullets, but ballistics tests showed they came from fellow officers, not the .38 revolver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom