Army worms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armyworms are on the driveway. I've seen a few dead worms over the past couple of weeks and today I found live worms. Probably going to hit Stillwater Milling and get some permethrin to spray the yard with. I might get a few bags of fertilizer as well since the costs have gone up substantially over the past few months and will likely keep going.
army worm love fertilized lawns. makes tender new growth for them

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went out on my back porch last night to get my dogs in and I saw a few army worms on the porch! I have treated my yard twice. At least the grass is dormant but I am sick of these things.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have dandelions blooming in the yard and grass that is still green. That all goes away tonight though with the predicted 15 degree temps.
I’ve still got a little Bermuda That’s still green. No weeds as I have my yard sprayed but these darn worms are still around. These temps have been the worst. I love the holidays and it’s been hard to enjoy them with the warm temps. That ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom