As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but is it a privilege if it's literally a dog and pony show? what if your ballot is just immediately tossed out?
what if the ballot of someone else is sent thru the tabulator 10 times? while yours never goes thru at all, they just click the box in the software to show it as counted? all of this has been PROVEN with VIDEO EVIDENCE.
if it happens in big elections.....it happens MORE in smaller ones. like at what point do you think

"well.....sure they told me this was my patriotic duty, but in reality....it was just another illusion of choice...."

you aren't doing what you think you are doing. you are not engaging in "democracy". the people counting the votes are.

I mean yeah , if you think the deep state counts all the votes then there’s no point.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you do not vote, you have no room to bi_ch, and I love to bi_ch about them.

Seriously so many good people have stopped voting the dumba$$es have taken over. We need every intelligent voter we can get.
If someone stopped voting…. They were most likely never an intelligent voter…

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i think a lot of people fail to see "government" or "public service" in terms of politics for what it is.

like ya know how any religion in the world would be perfect if everyone followed it, yet humans are like....ya know not perfect or anything and possibly even inherently evil so we continually fail when given positions of power or authority and exploit our base human desires?

people believe in the idea of politics, not the execution. what reason is there NOT to cheat?! you realize....everyone cheats at literally everything?!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my choice for a candidate loses by a wide margin, there is a strong possibility that I made the wrong choice.
Or, you don’t buy into the insane campaign promises that are not even possible, but the sheeple seem to eat up.

I have no need for politicians that just follow the party line. I want people with a backbone and a brain. But that seems to be what most voters want, a “yes man”

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Or, you don’t buy into the insane campaign promises that are not even possible, but the sheeple seem to eat up.

I have no need for politicians that just follow the party line. I want people with a backbone and a brain. But that seems to be what most voters want.
well of course, even if you accept the absolutely naïve premise of "1 person = 1 vote", then at it's face elections are merely an appeal for the lowest common denominator.

that's......never a good thing lol. if you think most people thinking something is a good idea means it's a good idea.....

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You mean like when many think it’s all rigged and your vote doesn’t count?
i think the evidence is clear at this point.

if i ask everyone in america to play a game of baseball with me, and the majority say "no thanks" is that not reason to think maybe everyone simply doesn't want to play a game with me?

i don't understand why "no thanks" isn't considered "voting".

compared to "voting" which in the analogy would be:
>you are given a citizens duty to play with me
>you must choose between two games you hate
>feel pride in your choice and demonize those who simply don't like either game and have fun doing something else

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right. That why there are millions spent on advertising, and millions of folks go to their polling places. Everybody knows it’s all just a show. The “Committee” has already appointed the incoming Czar.

Not to mention all the expense and time with those “hearings” that we have all decided are just for influencing voters.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think the evidence is clear at this point.

if i ask everyone in america to play a game of baseball with me, and the majority say "no thanks" is that not reason to think maybe everyone simply doesn't want to play a game with me?

i don't understand why "no thanks" isn't considered "voting".

compared to "voting" which in the analogy would be:
>you are given a citizens duty to play with me
>you must choose between two games you hate
>feel pride in your choice and demonize those who simply don't like either game and have fun doing something else

Latest posts

Top Bottom