Assault..."clips"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't have nearly enough "assault clips" in my estimation.

What Miss Huffer either fails to understand or wishes to destroy regardless is that the Constitution most definately intended that we have the right to "assault clips" in order to protect and defend our freedoms.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw an anti-gun add with an individual loading an extended magazine into what looked to be a glock at a gun range...shooting paper targets of children, old folks, etc...the add referred to the extended/high capacity mag as an "assult" clip...designed to do nothing, but kill. Here we go again.

I'm not picking on you okieboomer, but . . . . . .

Add means to combine two objects or numbers to create or figure a sum
An ad something seen in a magazine or periodical, TV show, etc. that tries to sell a thing or idea.

Why does the pro gun lobby demand to argue semantics as if it matters. You know what she means, they know what they mean, so every one needs to get over it. You're effectively taking the argument to a lower level that accomplishes nothing.
Now when some idiot tries to ban something and she doesn't even know what it is or what it does, that is different. To hound someone on the improper use of a word is a waste of time, and we need to stop wasting time with bullsiht semantics.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not picking on you okieboomer, but . . . . . .

Add means to combine two objects or numbers to create or figure a sum
An ad something seen in a magazine or periodical, TV show, etc. that tries to sell a thing or idea.

Why does the pro gun lobby demand to argue semantics as if it matters. You know what she means, they know what they mean, so every one needs to get over it. You're effectively taking the argument to a lower level that accomplishes nothing.
Now when some idiot tries to ban something and she doesn't even know what it is or what it does, that is different. To hound someone on the improper use of a word is a waste of time, and we need to stop wasting time with bullsiht semantics.

Yep...I'm the Kign of typos...

Latest posts

Top Bottom