AT&T U-Verse TV/Interweb vs. COX TV/Interweb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have Cox now. Monthly Bill = huge bucks. AT&T guy says we can get U-Verse and AT&T interweb for lower bucks. Dilemna: Is AT&T = or better than COX? Or equal in suckage too COX? Or much worse than? :scratch: Need advice from my OSA Brethren, (genus's all that we be), on which one to get.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had Cox when i first moved here and ended up paying a ton, switched to direct tv and hated it, i now have U-Verse and am very happy internet is the same speed as i had with Cox, and the wireless receiver is awesome. the only thing i like better with cox is the on demand is much better than uverse or direct tv

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss my service from Cox. I moved and Cox isn't out here, so I was left with ATT. I did find out about another service I'll be switching to once my ATT contract is up, but I still miss Cox terribly.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had Cox, wanted Uverse but it was not offered in our area, so went with Directv. Bill has finally worked it's way up to about what we were paying with Cox, but our service isn't interrupted nearly as often so I'm more satisified with Directv. Not to mention not a single CR at Directv has ever told me that if I don't like it I can just go somewhere else. Yeah, a Cox CR actually said that to me. I told her to go ahead and shut it down then. She was aghast! Wanted to talk about it then. Go figure ...

BTW, I had been a Cox customer for over 10 years when that happened. Nothing like taking care of your loyal customer base ... :finger:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its the poor customer service and the ridiculous cost thats driving me away from COX; if my wife says it's okay...

Latest posts

Top Bottom