Cox......%@$#* !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted, I'm in Socal and had ATT for cable, phone and internet and it got up to $325+per month. we switched to Spectrum and it was less than half. the guy installing the Spectrum basically told us that no matter who we get for these services you pretty much have to switch carriers every two years to get the best "new customer" discounts. So, in about 18 months we will be shopping around for another service or just see what the deals are back over at ATT.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Granted, I'm in Socal and had ATT for cable, phone and internet and it got up to $325+per month. we switched to Spectrum and it was less than half. the guy installing the Spectrum basically told us that no matter who we get for these services you pretty much have to switch carriers every two years to get the best "new customer" discounts. So, in about 18 months we will be shopping around for another service or just see what the deals are back over at ATT.

I see this a lot. I've been to homes that have as many as 4 dishes and tons of lines in that attic from different installs. People will get a 2 year lock, then switch to another provider for tv service. Not many take Windstream for internet though, most keep cox for that but switch out the video subscribers.

What I can see happening is so many people cutting the cord that the broadcasters will drop channels and eventually have to drop their price. This business model will not sustain itself the way its going right now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I can see happening is so many people cutting the cord that the broadcasters will drop channels and eventually have to drop their price. This business model will not sustain itself the way its going right now.

That is why they are grabbing for all the money while they can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom