ATF now proposes owners of powder to notify fire departments of inventory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From my experience with a total loss fire in 2010; you wont forget to mention it to the FD. They wont forget to ask about it.
However when they say that they are not concerned about your glock because semi autos will jam after the first round cooks off...mine cycled all16 rounds and was found in the lock back position...with a melted lower half. lol
That's impressive!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From my experience with a total loss fire in 2010; you wont forget to mention it to the FD. They wont forget to ask about it.
However when they say that they are not concerned about your glock because semi autos will jam after the first round cooks off...mine cycled all16 rounds and was found in the lock back position...with a melted lower half. lol
One of our vfd members took a round to the face in a house fire.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is interesting, how it kept cycling with stored in a lock box. Should not have been much resistance to the recoil to cycle the rounds. Very good pistol maybe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom