augason farms emergency rations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is comparable to Thrive or Provident Pantry.

Just in case you don't know, Sam's has the All-in-One Pails Kit that feeds 4 people for a year (also had fire starter and filtering water bottle) for $200 off. There is also a kit that is all #10 cans that feeds 2 for 90 days that is $50 off.

You can get a list of the specifics on the Sam's Club website.

Before you order from them, you might double-check prices against the specials Costco is running on Thrive FD/DH foods.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
found all kinds of reviews and people whining about how difficult the pails were to open :cry3: and a few complaining about leaking packages but no one talked about taste or consistency. Actually, my Sam's ad in the mail today is what made me start looking into this.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the Augason Farms emergency ration buckets on sale at Wal-Mart the other day, and meant to ask here about them. IIRC, a bucket contained enough to feed four people for 72 hours and was on sale for about $60. Wondered if that would be a good buy for emergency rations, and if these meals taste halfway decent.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that was my initial question...... is the stuff edible? Wise doesn't have the greatest reputation, Mountain House does. This is one I just haven't dealt with

Latest posts

Top Bottom