Aunt of thug who was shot invading home "speaks out"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine that, he was a good kid...apparently the homeowner should have shot him in the legs and not used "the biggest gun he could find"??
I get that she cant be happy about what happened, but trying to place blame on the guy who was being robbed is crazy...and suggesting he just kneecap the 3 guys who broke in is even crazier. I'm guessing IF the guy had intentionally kneecapped them, they would sue for something....pain and suffering...who knows.
Crazy world we live in.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170329-082858.jpg
    Screenshot_20170329-082858.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 302

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just celebrated 10 years here. I think that one of my very first posts here- after I got the nerve to even post- was about the idea of shooting a burglar in the kneecap to scare him off instead a shot to the torso or head, etc. The uproar was deafening. I slinked away and didn't post again for a longggg time. And this was way before Dannys 'shoot em in the hip' story. Dumb and dumber and dumbest.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will hang a questionnaire on my front door.

1) Are you armed?
2) If see please describe your weapon, this is crucial as it will determine the amount of force used against you.
3) What is your intent? Again, be specific as it dictates the force used against you.
4) If we have to engage in shooting, do you have a preference on where I shoot you?
5) Please notify all of your relatives that you chose to engage in this activity, and accept any and all consequences.
6) Please submit 3 copies of this document, 1 goes under the door, then ring the doorbell, 2 goes to the CLEO, 3 goes to my attorney.

Freaking idiots...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in CLEET way, WAY back in the day, one of our instructors had been in more than one armed encounters. One of the things he said to me stuck as if it was just yesterday.

He said no matter what that dirtbag is doing, no matter who he is with, no matter why he is trying TO KILL YOU he has friends and family that are gonna stand behind him and scream justice at the top of their lungs and say that he was a good boy who just fell into a bad crowd. The policeman that shot and killed him should have just tried to shoot him in the leg or arm or something and not kill him.

That crap only happens in the movies.

As an LEO, I am trained to fire at center mass and not in the arm or leg. Hell, we even added a head shot a few years ago when the bad guys started wearing body armor.

A friend of mine shot and killed a guy several years ago who assaulted him and tried to kill him. He double tapped him in the chest and he dropped dead. Months later, he met up and had a visit with the dead man's mother. After a lengthy (and civil, I might add) conversation, upon his departure, she said, "ya know officer...I will never be able in my heart to forgive you for taking my son's life." The officer said, "yes ma'am, I know...but if I had to do it all over again, I'd do it the exact same way."

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me tell you dopes something. Until you've lost a loved one during the commission of a crime, you'll never understand the emotions experienced by the family of the deceased. I know it's not easy for the shooter or his family, but at least they're still alive.

Take it easy on the families.

Latest posts

Top Bottom