Aunt of thug who was shot invading home "speaks out"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I will hang a questionnaire on my front door.

1) Are you armed?
2) If see please describe your weapon, this is crucial as it will determine the amount of force used against you.
3) What is your intent? Again, be specific as it dictates the force used against you.
4) If we have to engage in shooting, do you have a preference on where I shoot you?
5) Please notify all of your relatives that you chose to engage in this activity, and accept any and all consequences.
6) Please submit 3 copies of this document, 1 goes under the door, then ring the doorbell, 2 goes to the CLEO, 3 goes to my attorney.

Freaking idiots...

Haha, I like this.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me tell you dopes something. Until you've lost a loved one during the commission of a crime, you'll never understand the emotions experienced by the family of the deceased. I know it's not easy for the shooter or his family, but at least they're still alive.

Take it easy on the families.

Understood about the emotions and such, but people today should know. They should know that if they break and enter, strong arm, etc., there's a chance they'll be shot and possibly killed. And the guys aren't dopes for straight up telling the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom