AUSTIN, my wife yells. I see the crib where my daughter should be...empty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my first one was born, my wife was asleep in the living room with our 2 week old baby and I was sound asleep in our bed. Then my wife runs in, flips on the light and screams "Where's the baby!!" I go from dead asleep to wide awake in an instant and jump straight out of bed. I run into the living room and there he lay in the floor in front of the recliner. Apparently my wife was dreaming that she had three babies and could only find the one. I told her to go to bed, I've got it from here. Never have I awoke as fast as I did that night to this day.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife reminded me of when my oldest son who was 5 fell asleep between the top bunk bed and the wall. I could NOT find him in the house, yard...anywhere! Had neighbors searching, hyperventilating and about to cry when finally found him. Guess I'm a softy.

DNO

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
barb wire works. j/k

enjoy the first of many "oh Fu** moments!

Wife reminded me of when my oldest son who was 5 fell asleep between the top bunk bed and the wall. I could NOT find him in the house, yard...anywhere! Had neighbors searching, hyperventilating and about to cry when finally found him. Guess I'm a softy.

DNO

Latest posts

Top Bottom