Awesome Movie Fight Scenes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
'John Wick'- the entire movie.

The very last scene of 'The One' with Jet Li when he is on the top of the hill fighting everyone coming up.

I've had this movie forever and still haven't watched it. I dunno, I am just having trouble wrapping my head around Keanu in this decade and taking him seriously. Maybe I need to do that tonight or tomorrow. Tonight while I'm DVR'ing the Thunder game, perhaps...

Matrix
Bourne

Matrix was overdone and too staged-appearing, IMO. It LOOKED like choreography, honestly.

Bourne... Bourne was bomb. I love that style. Fast. Furious. Quiet. Almost looks effortless, like the moves are not choreographed, they're reflexive... something practiced so much it becomes muscle memory and there is no real thought behind the motion, only reflexive response. Epic. Cannot WAIT for the next one! :D

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had this movie forever and still haven't watched it. I dunno, I am just having trouble wrapping my head around Keanu in this decade and taking him seriously. Maybe I need to do that tonight or tomorrow. Tonight while I'm DVR'ing the Thunder game, perhaps...
Do it. John Wick is not going to be confused with one of the all-time great cinematic masterpieces, but it's a heck of a ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom