bad day at gun show - high prices and hold on background check?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went today and got a couple good deals from individuals. An unissued, mint condition, never fired 1953 Polish M44 for $200 and an Ishapore 2A1 .308 Enfield for $275 with the best stock/forearm/hanguards I have ever seen on one, no cracks or repairs. I wasn't looking for anything but couldn't pass these up. I used the $4.00 off coupon to get in. I was actually surprised that the prices hadn't skyrocketed with all the rumors going on about gun control.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, was debating on whether or not we should have went to the show. I stopped by Citizens Firearms today on Aspen, and then went by Bullets on 91st, Bullets was closed and at the show.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got the delay too on the last purchase I made from a gun store. It was no big deal, the transaction went through the next day. The salesman told me it happens all the time. I have never seen a deal I couldn't live with from a gun show. 12 dollars is too much to see prices that are higher than what you see on the internet or even sooner state pawn!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John Carter, after that crappie movie of yours, you should be glad that all they did was put you on hold.

Sorry, I'm a little weird.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were some deals if you were willing to look for them. I picked up the parts I needed to finish up my AR pistol build. Clay was selling complete AR15s for $650, and found parts kits for $55 too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom