Badshot Gun Show Sucess Thanks to all of you for the support Next Show Nov 3 & 4TH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys & Gals,
My wife and I thank you for the huge success of our show in Chickasha. She was busy all weekend long in the kitchen and the vendors really enjoyed the food. I had my niece and her BFF (best friend forever) from Alabama as the waitresses working like little bees taking orders and delivering food.

We had about 1,200 people for both days not too bad for our first show. Had about 200+ guns come through the door for sale or trade. Grady county sheriff’s deputies were awesome.

A ton of people were very impressed with the show and are already looking forward to our Nov show.

I already have Vendors wanting tables for our Nov 3rd & 4th show now.

I will be waiting until Sept early Oct to start taking table rent.

The local paper did a nice little piece on the show and the whole town was extremely happy. They were already asking when the next show is.

Our next show’s date is Nov 3rd & 4th.

Thanks a bunch
Matt & Pattie

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!:clap3: What a great turnout!! I am so happy for you and Pattie!! Your next show is going on our calendar! I finally got insurance to approve my surgery so I should be right as rain by then. And yes, I remember ... I supposed to bring cookies!

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!:clap3: What a great turnout!! I am so happy for you and Pattie!! Your next show is going on our calendar! I finally got insurance to approve my surgery so I should be right as rain by then. And yes, I remember ... I supposed to bring cookies!

BB,
Thank you for your support get well soon and BRING Cookies to my show in Nov please:)

Matt

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some peoples comments from facebook and other sites for our show:

1. "This is from one of my truck buds:

tell your buddy that the gun show was the best one I've been to in about eight years. It actually worked out really well for me

Had a great time too, think everyone did but lots of hard work on your end. Thanks for the invite!"

2. "Matt, just wanted 2 say, Great Job on the gun show!! Talked 2 u b4 we left...wife even said she thot it was 1 of the best one's we'd been 2! Son got a nice rifle! Thanks again! And looking 4ward 2 the next 1 in Nov!"

3. " Very impressed with the amount of vendors"

4. "I was very impressed. It was a great show"

5. "The show was great today Matt. Glad to see all the work come together!"

6. "Enjoyed it and bought a gun..."

7. "drove an hour to chickasha. well worth it. I had almost given up on gunshows, and you guys renewed my faith. hope you do this every year!"

Thanks again to everyone

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold a couple of Hi Powers; had several people look at them, and one guy who bought them. I was impressed by the number of vendors, and the admission price was wonderful. Thanks for putting this one on, Matt!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father-in-law actually went (and didn't tell me) and he had a great time! He ended up buying himself another gun and he said he enjoyed the smaller shows better because the quality is higher and the lack of beanie babies/girlie crap!

Latest posts

Top Bottom