Bar exam prep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas, thanks for the perspective. All input is extremely appreciated. It seems like Barbri is probably the way to go. I hate plunking down $2500 for something I think I could do without, but that's just my pride talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomerdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One and done with BARBRI. It was many years ago, so I don't know the current caliber of the program. I also took the PMBR program to pass the multistate. PMBR was worth it for me.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey fellas, thanks for the perspective. All input is extremely appreciated. It seems like Barbri is probably the way to go. I hate plunking down $2500 for something I think I could do without, but that's just my pride talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite frankly, I'd take everything offered. I know it's pricey, but how much did you spend on law school? Don't get cheap now.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took BarBri back in '10 when I graduated. That was back when you could still go to live lectures... I understand it is a lot different now. I thought it was worth it just for my own peace of mind, and not having to direct my own studying (which I am really bad at) through that incredibly stressful time in my life. Anyway, I passed on the first try.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One and done with BARBRI. It was many years ago, so I don't know the current caliber of the program. I also took the PMBR program to pass the multistate. PMBR was worth it for me.

Come to think about it, I believe I did the PMBR as well, with the practice exam. but I've slept, drank, took a pain killer, etc. since then (1991).

Latest posts

Top Bottom