Bartlesville ZOMBIE Shoot Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I posted a blog a month or so back. I have gotten aproval from the board memembers at the Bartlesville Sportsman's Club to have the Match.
So first off you have to be a member of the BSC to participate. I tried to get the board to waver on this but no luck. Secondly you must be over 18 y/o. Now if you meet the first two criteria then it is FREE and there are prizes. First Prize is an $80.00 Graf and Sons Gift Card. The prizes get smaller but there will be prizes for the top 3 shooters. The match will consist of 4 stages of fire with up to 35 targets per stage. You will move an average of 50 yards per stage. Any gun can be used as long as it is a center-fire rifle or pistol. You must have a rifle and a pistol along with a holster, rifle sling and magazine pouches. Each stage will have at least 10 moving targets along with 10 to 15 stationary targets. No we are not shooting real zombies. The targets will be a head sized balloon mounted to the target stands.
If you are interested then let me know. Also if you are not a BSC Member then let me know. If i have a lot of guys and gals interested that are not members then in the future it may help me pursuade the BSC Board to allow an event like this to take place with non-members being allowed to participate.
CHEERS,
Brandon

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you want to open up to non member. because we are sure to turn out and make a little money for the club. but if you do it or want to find out what kind a croud you could get post in compition on here.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry that it is BSA members only. I tried to get it open to the public. OK so having said that..........The more post I get here the more "ammunition" I will have to be allowed to open it to non-members.
I want everyone to be able to shoot......guns are fun but I also have to keep the board happy.
Cheers,
Brandon

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry that it is BSA members only. I tried to get it open to the public. OK so having said that..........The more post I get here the more "ammunition" I will have to be allowed to open it to non-members.
I want everyone to be able to shoot......guns are fun but I also have to keep the board happy.
Cheers,
Brandon

i understand that. i tryed to spread it around the only motly riffle shoot i the state that i know of,witch is growing in popularity. so maybr some of them will post here, but to get a good reaction post something in the compition area on here even if you say its just a feeler. look at the reaction they got herewile back to a three gun match in okc.http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60969
and this was followed up with 3 more threads on the match that is runnung next sunday.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. This is more than just a "feeler" I am posting here to inform BSC Members that this is goinghappen. With less than a month to get participants I am using every means that I have at my disposal. Thanks for your intrest though.
CHEERS

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If by some chance that this event becomes open to non-members, I would be interested in driving up there for it. I'd bet that several the people that shoot the Oil Capital match would be interested, there are several of us in OKC that attend regularly.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If by some chance that this event becomes open to non-members, I would be interested in driving up there for it. I'd bet that several the people that shoot the Oil Capital match would be interested, there are several of us in OKC that attend regularly.

I agree, living in Tulsa, it would not be worth joining a club in Bartlesville just to shoot an occasional match. However it is not too far to drive for an different place to shoot when matches come up.

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, living in Tulsa, it would not be worth joining a club in Bartlesville just to shoot an occasional match. However it is not too far to drive for an different place to shoot when matches come up.

+2

Would it be open to the public to come and watch? I would be intrested to see 1st hand how it plays out.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were only 6 shooters that showed up for the Zombie Shoot. We all had a great time. Very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. I learned a lot about what I want to do for the next shoot though. DO NOT worry guys I am still riding the club board of directors to allow non BSC members to participate in future matches. I will keep everyone posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom