Batman vs superman( Who has seen it)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who has seen it? I want to but have read mixed reviews on it. I know that mostly I have to take the Internet reviews with a grain of salt. The movie looks pretty good. I don't mind a few details of it I just don't want a bunch of spoilers. So what did you think of it?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't seen it. It doesn't seem to spark my interest. I don't get this whole brooding whiny super hero thing...can't they just team up and smash bad guys? LOL.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the greatest but not the worst movie. It was entertaining and worth the money to see.
Affleck was actually the pretty good in it.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to see it, because I heard the new Wonder Woman in it kicks butt. I couldn't care less about Batman or Superman anymore. They've been movie'd to death. And, I agree on the brooding superhero thing. It's getting old quick.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The critics destroyed it, but I thought it was pretty good and I'm no Ben Affleck fan. Wonder Woman..... damn that woman one hot Israeli.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty lame actually. Superman mopes around the whole time. Batman seems like a whiny child that got his feelers hurt and wants to pick a fight. Lex Luther is probably the most annoying character in film history. Also, Wonder Woman has no story or background in the movie. She has a few lines throughout then shows up at the end to fight Doomsday. Why does Batman kill everyone he fights now and whatever happened to truth justice and the American way from Superman?

Just my thoughts.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty lame actually. Superman mopes around the whole time. Batman seems like a whiny child that got his feelers hurt and wants to pick a fight. Lex Luther is probably the most annoying character in film history. Also, Wonder Woman has no story or background in the movie. She has a few lines throughout then shows up at the end to fight Doomsday. Why does Batman kill everyone he fights now and whatever happened to truth justice and the American way from Superman?

Just my thoughts.
This series is from the graphic novels, which are considerably darker than the dimestore comics. I enjoyed it. a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom