Be careful in thunder alley..... Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the little punks involved, Rodney Dewon Hill 19, already has a history with the police. He was out on bond after being caught in a stolen car. Then his mommy comes to his defense and said he only went to the game with the guy that started the shooting. Hey mom, he has been in trouble for stealing, how about you tell him he needs to stay home and try to stay out of more trouble. His mommy needs to shut up and come to the realization that her son is a dirt bag!

Last edited:
B

Bill Mac

One of the little punks involved, Rodney Dewon Hill 19, already has a history with the police. He was out on bond after being caught in a stolen car. Then his mommy comes to his defense and said he only went to the game with the guy that started the shooting. Hey mom, he has been in trouble for stealing, how about you tell him he needs to stay home and try to stay out of more trouble. His mommy needs to shut up and come to the realization that her son is dirt bag!
I've been waiting for the "my baby is a good boy" card to be thrown!! Who would have thought that this wasn't his first run in with the law? How long does it take the average dirt bag's mother to realize that birth control would have been a better option!?

B

Bill Mac

A 17yr.old has now been arrested in connection with the shooting, any bets that both suspects are graduates of our Juvenile Court system?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/...ting-after-thunder-lakers-playoff-game-052312
They've already said that Rodney Hill WAS out on bond for grand larceny I think. Obviously a few fries short of a happy meal. Dya think his bondsman should have told him to stay away from guns and disreputable characters?! Oh wait, birds of a feather do time together, or something like that.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've already said that Rodney Hill WAS out on bond for grand larceny I think. Obviously a few fries short of a happy meal. Dya think his bondsman should have told him to stay away from guns and disreputable characters?! Oh wait, birds of a feather do time together, or something like that.

Hill is 19, not a juvenile. If he's out on bond it must be a recent event, was it through the Juvenile Court before he turned 18? If so we should be asking as usual why serious felony criminal acts, sometimes violent, are basically being excused in Juvenile Court instead of criminals being charged as adults for adult crimes. Wonder if it has anything to do with generating revenue and the frauds revealed in the OCCY a few years ago.

B

Bill Mac

Hill is 19, not a juvenile. If he's out on bond it must be a recent event, was it through the Juvenile Court before he turned 18? If so we should be asking as usual why serious felony criminal acts, sometimes violent, are basically being excused in Juvenile Court instead of criminals being charged as adults for adult crimes. Wonder if it has anything to do with generating revenue and the frauds revealed in the OCCY a few years ago.
Didn't hear any mention of the offenses being committed when he was a juvenile. The 17 y/o will most likely be charged as an adult. I guess this douche-bag's (Hill's) crimes were not relevant to the shooting since the judge ordered him released. His mama will get her good boy back!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom