Be careful in thunder alley..... Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there needs to be a law that makes it illegal to carry a firearm without a license...That will stop things like this from happening...Oh wait.......

LOL....true! I was arguing with people on the Sports Animal that said this is all because Fallin signed Open carry!! LMAO!!! Dumbasses crack me up!

B

Bill Mac

Glad to see that they arrested a punk who appears to have been involved in this altercation. Just makes me want to take a rubber hose to this dipstick for screwing up a good thing. Seriously though, there was bound to be something happen eventually with all of those people packed in that small space. As Mick Cornett said, there would be a problem if they had to evacuate the arena for anything. I'm surprised the Fire Marshall signed off on it if he was ever asked for any input. Hopefully they will come up with a workable solution for the fans to still enjoy the games when they can't get tickets. Too bad they couldn't do the jumbotron in the ballpark but the Redhawks are still playing.

B

Bill Mac

I heard they decided to shut down all of Bricktown the nights of games now.
I don't see how this would be palatable to the merchants there or to the city. Think of all the hot dogs that they sell to that crowd. I think they will come up with something less drastic but they only have a few days to work up a solution.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd close it down until the season is over... then come up with something more workable for next year. Too bad about the lost revenue, but the fact is, public safety is paramount. Unfortunately a crowd of that size is a danger for many reasons, and they have to be prudent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom