Be careful in thunder alley..... Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MOPAR 4x4

I have read all the posts on this topic and so far everyone that is a law abiding cc holder or just a law abiding citizen all feel pretty much the same way (as do I) the two envolved in this (besides the victims) were up to no good anyway , should not and legaly counld not pocess a fire arm in the first place TOO YOUNG so all the retoric about cc and open carry is mute any crimanal will GET a gun thats what makes them criminals in the first place.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have months to plan for Opening Night, not so for this game. Tickets are sold to opening night, not so for Bricktown/Thunder Alley.

They know it's a possibility 12 months in advance. As the season progressed, it became a probability, then over a 10 day span, very likely. When they lost game 3 they knew 4 days in advance that a game 5 would for sure take place. During the 12 months, they should have had plans in place to mobilize in no more than 24hours.

If cost is a problem and tickets to opening night makes a difference, charge $5 for thunder alley or something like that. It would keep out some riff raff and help pay for the added security. Not that security would keep it from happening. Sounds like this happened near an officer anyway. He may have done it no matter how many cops were there. It's just impossible to prevent EVERYTHING BAD but if the mayor says that then sheeple won't feel safe in Bricktown thus not visiting it as often and he's conned taxpayers into too large of an investment to see it fail. Therefore the city must put up a show to look like they are handling and as if it can be prevented in the future. What will they do if it happens on next Thursday? It could just as easily. You are no safer there next week than you were last week.

I think the real problem is the NBA Crowd. Something about that culture and its fans. They loot the cities when winning a championship. Players rush the stands to fight spectators. No more than 17,000 can be together without a mess. Heck, you see 100,000 drunk rednecks at nascar events all the time and nobody does that. It's just that NBA Crowd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom