becoming an sda instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of becoming an sda instructor and have a few questions if anyone could help out.

1. I've read that their is curriculum that is provided once your approved, is this true, and how closely are you supposed to follow it?
2. how long does it take to all the paper work done thru cleet and then osbi?
3. if the magazine restriction bills pass and handguns get limited drastically with some measure of legislation that I don't know about do you think that their will be a decline in people getting their carry license, or do you think their is going to be a huge influx of people trying to get it?
4. I've heard that their is currently strong push towards oklahoma becoming a constitutional carry state, in which case sda instructors would be obsolete, has anyone else heard of this and what do you think the possibility of it passing.

I'm not looking to get rich or anything, I just want to make sure I'll be able to recoup my investment in getting certified, and arm as many people as I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom