Been carrying this one more lately...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, I think you're on to something there. Jimmy, texts at three in the morning?? Pearl and I try to sleep nights.

You have to remember that Jimmy is different than most of the rest of us. Jimmy was born in a time before the Pill was perfected; it didn't always kill the sperm cell, but it often bruised the crap out if it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tucker Gunleather, if I'm not mistaken? At least the one on the bottom?

Actually, one of mine. I got tired of paying for holsters and couldn't find a leather one for my CZ P07, so I started making my own. Both of them were made on my kitchen counter. Mrs. Zap does the artwork (I have no ability to paint). She, on the other hand, can paint damn near anything.

It's a hobby/side business.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel will tell ya, being Bi not only doubles your chances if the guy's the same size. It will double your wardrobe, and don't you be talking about the pill. I know for a fact, you was strained through a pair of pantie hose.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel will tell ya, being Bi not only doubles your chances if the guy's the same size. It will double your wardrobe, and don't you be talking about the pill. I know for a fact, you was strained through a pair of pantie hose.

Well, that explains the headaches.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, one of mine. I got tired of paying for holsters and couldn't find a leather one for my CZ P07, so I started making my own. Both of them were made on my kitchen counter. Mrs. Zap does the artwork (I have no ability to paint). She, on the other hand, can paint damn near anything.

It's a hobby/side business.

Well that is very nice indeed. I was in Tandy a few days ago and saw they had leather paint; is that the kind of stuff she uses on the holsters?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure u did, just funnin ya about those gay grips. They do look good!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

That's good. I got those grips from HiredHand and he didn't say nuthin about having a big mustachio!

Latest posts

Top Bottom