Beretta ARX 100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone got to play with one yet? I've been reading some positive articles, especially about it being ambidextrious without special parts or tools.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have handled it a little. I was really excited about it until I picked it up. It was alright, nothing to really right home about. The biggest selling point in my book was the quick change barrel. But as with every other rifle that has come out recently that has a so called quick change system, I have yet to see the extra barrels. The biggest turn off though was the stock. Im 6 foot 3 and that stock was nowhere big enough for me. It was worse than an ak-47. Im sure it would be fine if you had all sorts of body armor, but not as an everyday rifle. If I was going to spend that kind of $, then I would look at some other higher end AR, AUG, Tavor, etc. The ARX 100 would be my last choice, and Im something of a beretta fanboy.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ran across one that has a 10" barrel and is registered as an SBR. The owner seems willing to negotiate, but I don't know enough about them yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom