• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Taurus TX22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
product-search-results

Battle Hawk has them at a decent price. Last two times I purchased from them they did not charge sales tax. YMMV
Confirmed with Battle Hawk there's a $20 uninsured shipping charge or $30 insured shipping charge plus FL sales tax. Don't think this includes the $15 FFL at Sooner State Pawn. But, they have a better selection than FL Gun Exchange

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Went with KYGunco. Total $292.71 + $15 FFL xfer. No sales tax. No shipping charge other than a $3 insurance which I accepted. So, all said and done, saving $20 + OK sales tax so around $50 total.

Thanks OSA'ers for your input! Now to order the rebate and get 3 more mags + range bag.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never understood how they make such a great little shooter for so little money. Best plinker I've ever owned. Super sweet lightweight pistol, especially with a suppressor attached. Once I shot mine a few times, I quickly sold my Ruger Mark II stainless competition target. Taurus sometimes gets one right, and this one is absolutely right.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Never been a big .22LR handgun fan. In the last few years I've discovered how fun they are and now I own several.

Ratings:

Taurus TX22 - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
FN 502 - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ruger LCP II - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Heritage Rough Rider - 🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2
Glock 44 - 🌟🌟🌟 1/2
Kel-Tec P17 - 🌟🌟🌟 1/2
Walther P22 - 🌟

The Taurus is the big surprise outta the bunch. Completely reliable with everything, good capacity. Same for the 502...even though the first one broke. FN replaced it quickly, gave me an extra mag for my troubles, and the 2nd has been 100%. The Ruger is ultra reliable and tiny. The RR is the only revolver (also has a .22Mag cylinder) and it's marked down a 1/2 star because of the silly safety on it. The Glock is reliable and fun to shoot. But 10 rounds? C'mon, Glock. I'm a big Kel-Tec fan but the P17 has disappointed me. It's got an issue where it won't always go into battery. It's so minor that sometimes just a little shake will get the slide to move forward. The Walther just sucks. Notoriously unreliable and they're prone to slide breakage. This one actually belongs to the step-daughter but we're holding on to it because she only shoots it when she visits us here. It's been back to Walther twice for the same problem. It does work better than it did.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
IMO there is nothing better than Ruger MK II in semi auto. Revolvers I’m Colt & S&W but that an 1.50 buy you cup coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom