Best ̶o̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ Asian food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We eat a good bit of stir fry and sweet and sour here at home, Home made egg rolls, SO GOOD, sweet and sour is the bomb, pork or chicken.. Get ya some Tempura batter and make your self some chicken nuggets, SO good.. Us country folk don't see the inside of a restaurant very often so I can't help ya, but I sure do eat good..

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pho Da Cao, Viet Huong, Mekong River are my faves in Tulsa.

and for Korean I like Seoul Bistro.

The Bangkok super buffet was decent Thai but they shut down. All the other places like Bamboo,Lanna, My Thai Kitchen are all okay if not very unique IMHO.

Gigis is decent Cantonese.

Hapa in owasso is really good Japanese and sushi.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grand House just North of 23rd on Classen. Weekends for dim sum!!!

When I walk in they know what I want:
Roast Duck
"Chicken Feet"
Tripe Soup
Baby Squid

My wife...all she eats is tapioca pudding and makes faces at me when I'm ENJOYING the chicken feet!!! Mmmmmmmm good.

Mama fixes them at home once in awhile, except for the pads there's not much meat on them but it's hard to beat snackin' on a big plate of chicken feet.

chicken feet.jpg

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None to be found in Tulsa.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

See nofearfactor post and my response.

Pho Da Cao, Viet Huong, Mekong River are my faves in Tulsa.

Pho Da Cao is good, Viet Huong is passable, & Mekong River is unknown to me. As a buffet & Mongolian grill, I like Yataka in The Farm Shopping Center, near Ron's Burgers. They also have multiple selections in the bait...er, I mean sushi...counter.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Snattlerake

We've had many a bowl of pho at Pho B & B.......nothing beats the wifes homemade pho but try Pho Lan in Moore on 19th street just in front of Winco, also a great tasting bowl of pho as well as other Asian dishes.

pho.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom