Best ̶o̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ Asian food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A funny story.

My buddy, ef9turbo, asked me once several years ago, to assist him with security at a grand opening of an Asian restaurant in Tulsa that a relative of his just bought. We worked for 3 or 4 hours and at the end of the evening we were both presented with a to-go container of food.

We parted ways, he went home, I went to the hotel where my family was at, asleep when I came in. Mrs. GED woke up, asked how it went and so on. I opened to food container and didn't recognize a single thing in the box. Now I've earen 10 times my weight in Chinese food over the years, but I think this was either Vietnamese or maybe even Korean. I didn't know. Ef9turbo is Hmong, so I knew it wasn't Chinese.

Anyway, I'm looking all this stuff over and I see something that looks like chicken, so I tore into it. It was chicken alright...curry chicken! :yikes2:

Immediately my throat closed up, my eyes and nose started running like a spigot and I'll bet my whiskers, I coulda gave any fire breathing dragon in town a run for his money.

A quart of milk and loaf of bread later, I could finally breathe and see well enough to clean up the mess I left in the floor. It still took me until morning before I could speak or even feel the inside of my mouth, but I survived.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend Lai Thai @nw 23rd and Glade in Bethany(spring rolls and crab rolls), Tai Pei @ Nw 49th and Macarthur(tangerine chicken) and Canton @ 2908 N Macarthur, the place looks bad, but the food is awesome(almond duck and egg rolls)

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure I will regret sharing this with you but here goes, Tai Pei on 50th and McArthur has the most incredible tangerine chicken and crab Rangoon I’ve ever had.

TNT Chinese on South Western, cash only drive thru, order the egg rolls.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... we just tried earlier to go to the new Szechuan Chinese restaurant everyone from my neighborhood raved about. The sign was on but it was dark inside and no cars there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom