Best ARM BRACE AVAILABLE (imo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Check out the GearHeadWorks Tailhook Mod 1. They have multiple video reviews online. The second batch was just released a few hours ago, not sure how long they'll last. RainierArms is the only stocking dealer but they can be bought directly with PayPal for GHW.

Anyways, just wanted to share this in case there was anyone else out there like me who likes aluminum better than hard rubber and Velcro.

(There's more versions coming but the Mod 1 is pretty damn versatile.)

Attachments

• IMG_2657.JPG
    IMG_2657.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2658.JPG
    IMG_2658.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 141

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
They keep pushing that arm-brace envelope further and further. I can foresee the ATF either pulling the plug or at least tightening the definition soon.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the laws are stupid; however, rather than make them all legal (as they should be), they'll revamp their current stance. I don't see them tossing away the revenue that they're currently making from stamps.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw these and was gonna pick one up for my ar pistol until I saw the price. Why in the world would I pay $200 for that when I could just sbr my AR for the same cost. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I know dang well that thing don't cost that much to make. They try and claim it's so expensive because you get a buffer tube and castle nut with it. Yeah, not buying into it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw these and was gonna pick one up for my ar pistol until I saw the price. Why in the world would I pay $200 for that when I could just sbr my AR for the same cost. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I know dang well that thing don't cost that much to make. They try and claim it's so expensive because you get a buffer tube and castle nut with it. Yeah, not buying into it.

No NFA paperwork. No 8-10 month wait. No restrictions selling it if you want to go that way. Transport it across state lines without getting permission first. No trust issues. Etc.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They're $119. Where'd you come up with $200?

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$200, much less $119, is less than the SB PDW braces. Maxim braces are even more expensive. Not arguing they are worth it, just relative cost looks reasonable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom