best g19 holster you have found.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well guys I got on the glock bandwagon. I figured you GLock pro's out there probabbly already have the skinny on the holsters. Which is the best IWB ccw holster? I really liked the crossbreed supertuck for my 1911 but the handle is always jabbing me in my fat role (Love Handle:rubhands:) I am not super fat or anything eaither 5'11" 196# but i just can't get it comfortable. thinking my g19 may be a little easier on my fat roll.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Milt Sparks of course! Get on the TopGunsupply.com mailing list and you can get one cheaper than direct, but you have to order fast when you get the email they are in stock. I have the summer special for my G26 and i'm waiting on the VM2 for my G19.

Oh, and I am the same size as you and I don't notice having the G26 on after about 10 mintues of wearing it.

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my Milt Sparks summer special, very comfortable holster. Keep an eye on Brownells web site...they stock them every once in a while.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a HUGE fan of IWB holsters...I'm too damned fat. :rolleyes2

But since you asked, I would also say that the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 is probably the best there is. Followed closely by the Executive's Companion, also made by the boys in Boise, Milt Sparks.

If you decide on one, please contact my good friends Craig and Audrey Chadwick at www.lightningarms.com up in Portland, Oregon. They usually have some in stock, have the fastest shipping imaginable and are just super nice folks to deal with. They also carry some stuff by Matt Del Fatti and newcomer John Ralston of 5-shot leather.

Hell, they even sent me a Christmas card last year! :ooh2:

Sheeve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Raven Concealment, the only downside is the wait time, right now I think it is about 45 days. From what I have looked at, they have the most modular holster out there. The same holster can be ran several different ways just by changing out attachent hardware. The same holster can be OWB, IWB, IWB appendix, IWB w' Tuckable hooks etc. I am on my second.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have one for any of my glocks, however, I just slipped on my crossbreed supertuck for USP Tactical Full Size and I forgot how comfortable the thing is. I also forgot how well it concealed. Im 6' 250lbs and was able to conceal with very very minimal printing that huge USP.

I think Im gonna order a couple crossbreeds for my glocks.