best g19 holster you have found.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using my CCC Looper for some time. One thing that really pushed me towards this holster was I attempted to unholster my gun while driving in a comptac undercover and the whole holster came with it. From then I on I only use belt loop holsters. The clip works great while standing, but almost never worked correctly while seated and this was with a thick bull hide belt.

Just received it today! Looks like a great holster!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Rosen President Belt Slide and a Rosen Clipper IWB for my Glock 19...but my "best" overal holster and the one I wear 90% of the time is an RM Low Rider IWB Kydex holster from Rocketman. I like it so much I got one for my PPK/S too. Very well designed; very comfortable, and it works great. I have had it for several months and it is great piece of gear. Check it out at www.rmholsters.com.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

My G19 rides in a Comp-Tac CTAC. It works great for me and I've never felt the need to try anything else. It is kydex, but I love how THIN it is.

Good luck,

Alan

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I generally use a Raven OWB holster. The Milt Sparks Summer Special II and the VM work well for me also. I tend to prefer the VM over the SSII.

Also GED, Lightning Arms Sports is selling out of Milt Sparks and will discontinue to sell their products.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a G23 that rides in a K&D defender. Have also used a Serpa with the G23. Work with a couple of guys that always carry, so I tried their rigs for a few days. One was an XD 45 compact in a super tuck, the other is a High Point in a supertuck clone from St. Louis. The problems I found are that anything that rides low enough to hide well doesn't present the best solution for initial grip and presentation. The K&D rides higher and gives a much better initial grip, but doesn't hide as well. I'm still looking for the solution. Are thses issues addressed with some of the recommendations here?