Best Glock for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cayton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it depends on how big you are. I'm a big guy, and I conceal a g30 pretty well (it fits in my pocket). And having 10 rounds of .45ACP is pretty reassuring.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I CCW with a Glock 23 in both an OWB and IWB holster in the 3:00 position. I wear my gun with a forward cant, so the grip is not an issue for me. Doesn't stick out for me behind me because I have it canted forward. What does stick out for me is the back end of the slide. You can sometimes see a "poke" in the front from the corner of the slide tent posting the front of my shirt. Sometimes, I wish glock slides were a bit more rounder overall with rounded corners.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I CCW with a Glock 23 in both an OWB and IWB holster in the 3:00 position. I wear my gun with a forward cant, so the grip is not an issue for me. Doesn't stick out for me behind me because I have it canted forward. What does stick out for me is the back end of the slide. You can sometimes see a "poke" in the front from the corner of the slide tent posting the front of my shirt. Sometimes, I wish glock slides were a bit more rounder overall with rounded corners.

That's the same issue I had with my 23. I discovered that it was due to the holster being canted TOO much.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the same issue I had with my 23. I discovered that it was due to the holster being canted TOO much.

Another reason I am going to say the RM Low Rider is the perfect IWB for the Glock; it sits low and has the right cant so both ends are concealed well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom