What type of action do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never missed a day carrying since it became legal and quite a few year’s previous to that date.
You and I could be brothers from different mothers. That's about how long I've been carrying. Now sometimes I carry more than one, sometimes it's a revolver and an auto. But I like my Kahrs, most people don't like that trigger, but that's what I do like, gives you a nano second longer to think about taking away all that a man has, and all that he ever will have. I like a big pistol, and a big caliber. But I think a more interesting question would be, what do you do with the bodies?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and I could be brothers from different mothers. That's about how long I've been carrying. Now sometimes I carry more than one, sometimes it's a revolver and an auto. But I like my Kahrs, most people don't like that trigger, but that's what I do like, gives you a nano second longer to think about taking away all that a man has, and all that he ever will have. I like a big pistol, and a big caliber. But I think a more interesting question would be, what do you do with the bodies?
I’m a big fan of the Kahr CW-40’s. They are compact enough to pocket carry, and your right about the tiggers.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the Kahr CW-40’s. They are compact enough to pocket carry, and your right about the tiggers.
Yes, the CW 40's and 45's. I live just south of the mighty South Canadian and just west of the I44 bridge. And I go down there with a wheelbarrow and pickup all the throwdown's under the bridge and recycle them.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been carrying long, just since I moved here from San Diego last November. When I first got here, I just carried what I already owned and could conceal. My primary EDC was my Sig P229(DA/SA) and sometimes I carried a CZ P07(DA/SA) or a RIA 1911 GI(SA) in .38 Super. Since It's gotten warmer, I wanted something smaller, so now I carry a Walther PPS M2 (Striker). That being said, I am experimenting with a pistol optic for the first time on my HD pistol, and If it's something I really like, I may buy another carry gun that is optics cut.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet I have carried less than 15 hours in my entire life.
Not counting the time out hunting.
Nothing wrong with being where carry for safety is more of an option rather than a necessity. Unfortunately it seems that the 'necessity' for carry is becoming the rule rather than an 'option' these days.

Aside from a [onetime] job requirement to be armed (S&W Model 581 .357 Mag) or being out in a rural/wilderness area (Ruger Blackhawk .41 Mag), I haven't been armed or carried concealed in a very long time. Seriously thinking about arming-up again because my 'hood' is quickly changing - and not for the better ☹️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom