Best Online Gun Store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatorshark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A "good" online gun dealer is as rare as a "good" tax audit....... Trust me.

Go with local dealer you can build that rapper thing with. You'll come out as good or better after fees and shipping. Plus you'll have a throat to choke if things go south.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to buy an item from Hinterland Outfitters (since Brett in customer service said they price match). However, after getting an entire $5.00 off an 800.00 gun from Brett, I found it elsewhere (grabagun.com) for ~$80.00 less. I informed "Brett" of my finding, long story short, I purchased it locally. Price match... what a gimmick.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently used GrabAGun.com to buy a couple handguns and magazines.

I placed an order Monday, Sept. 30. Their site says processing is 2-3 business days, and then the item ships. On the third business day after I placed my order, I contacted GAG's customer service via email to get an update, and received no response. Since I noticed they were actively posting on Facebook, I contacted them through there and received a response a couple hours later.

They told me, due to it being hunting season, processing is slower than normal and my order would be shipped on Monday, Oct. 7, a full week after I placed the order.

On late afternoon Monday, I received a shipping notification from GAG, saying a shipping label had been created.

However, my order didn't actually ship out until Wednesday, Oct. 9. So, GAG created the shipping label but hadn't turned it over the USPS for actual shipment until two days later.

Needless to say, I'm left with a so-so experience with GAG. Great prices, especially on shipping, but slow shipping that doesn't jive with what I was told by customer service.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently used GrabAGun.com to buy a couple handguns and magazines.

I placed an order Monday, Sept. 30. Their site says processing is 2-3 business days, and then the item ships. On the third business day after I placed my order, I contacted GAG's customer service via email to get an update, and received no response. Since I noticed they were actively posting on Facebook, I contacted them through there and received a response a couple hours later.

They told me, due to it being hunting season, processing is slower than normal and my order would be shipped on Monday, Oct. 7, a full week after I placed the order.

On late afternoon Monday, I received a shipping notification from GAG, saying a shipping label had been created.

However, my order didn't actually ship out until Wednesday, Oct. 9. So, GAG created the shipping label but hadn't turned it over the USPS for actual shipment until two days later.

Needless to say, I'm left with a so-so experience with GAG. Great prices, especially on shipping, but slow shipping that doesn't jive with what I was told by customer service.

My friend had the same experience with GAG which is why I paid a little more than what GAG offered for the item and less than Hinterland. Overall I'm satisfied.

Latest posts

Top Bottom