Best Online Gun Store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Kygunco.com usually runs really good deals

I have only purchased on gun online, about two years ago, and it was from Kentucky Gun Co. I was very happy with their price and service.

A "good" online gun dealer is as rare as a "good" tax audit....... Trust me.

Go with local dealer you can build that rapper thing with. You'll come out as good or better after fees and shipping. Plus you'll have a throat to choke if things go south.

Unfortunately, from my experience, there is only one "local" gun dealer I would even consider doing business with again, and that is SSP.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will admit, this is the awesomeness that comes from Spikes when you ask them to explain evolution on the box...
i.imgur.com_EZOUGVD.jpg

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've made purchases from budsgunshop, grabagun, and claassic firearms. All were good to go, as far as I'm concerned. Classicfirearms can be a little slow on processing, I think its a pretty small staff.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as the order gets delivered, a week or so isn't a big deal for gun purchases.

I've never accepted for the concept of paying a local marked up price (Like H&H) for the reason of future service. Might work for some, but I fix my own problems or pay the $15 to ship it back to the manufacturer on the rare occasions I can't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom