Beto Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll talk with USSA and see if they will be willing to host us. There are plenty good watering holes in Owasso as well, and Tulsa is just a short drive.
I'd be in on that one too, as long as there was some shooting and/or eating involved. I could ask MGC if they would let us use their range down in Warner. They have a pretty nice range down there. They have their monthly meeting tonight I'll see if I can get Druryj some contact info for them.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like PSA heard the request, posted on AR15.com by PSA:
"We are all in on this!! We need some good ideas, and will be working with @Brickwurx on this one.

We will be making 5000 of them, and will be donating $5 per lower to GOA.

Stay tuned for more!!

Thanks,

Josiah"
They are awesome. I got an AR-9 from them that I have nick named the Ammo Eater.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if contacting our reps and voting isn't the answer, which I for one have often said is very important, then what do you think should we do?

In reality, not voting is...voting.
The problem is the mentality of voting for the lesser of two evils. That is what I always hear. If we don’t hold these politicians accountable then they will continue to be the way they are. Nothing will ever change. And it won’t. Because people are gonna vote for people no matter what they do. Just like trump. He has broken his oath and therefore I cannot vote for him again. If everyone else did the same it would send a pretty clear message. Not just for Trump. For all of them that break their oaths. Lankford, Inhoffe, etc. I also always hear People say “ would you rather have so and so”? No I wouldn’t but it goes back to what I said. If you are voting for someone that has broken their oath does it really matter who it is? But as I said. Nothing will ever change. No matter how much these traitors break their oath folks will continue to vote for them. And then justify that vote by saying “it was the lesser of two evils”.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be in at USSA. We can eat in Tulsa somewhere, or if someone wants to host us in the area, I could bring a mess 'o ribs or smoked pork butts.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is the mentality of voting for the lesser of two evils. That is what I always hear. If we don’t hold these politicians accountable then they will continue to be the way they are. Nothing will ever change. And it won’t. Because people are gonna vote for people no matter what they do. Just like trump. He has broken his oath and therefore I cannot vote for him again. If everyone else did the same it would send a pretty clear message. Not just for Trump. For all of them that break their oaths. Lankford, Inhoffe, etc. I also always hear People say “ would you rather have so and so”? No I wouldn’t but it goes back to what I said. If you are voting for someone that has broken their oath does it really matter who it is? But as I said. Nothing will ever change. No matter how much these traitors break their oath folks will continue to vote for them. And then justify that vote by saying “it was the lesser of two evils”.

Well then put ME in the POTUS seat I could use an office job and I AM a conservative hard a$$ and know the ills OUR country suffers.. I really don't care for the Presidents persona and his fickle talk but he is the lessor of 2 evils.. The POTUS seat would be a nice pay raise for me too.. :rotflmao:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

I saw a bond issue passed in Tahlequah the other nite, and I was amazed there were only something like 500 votes. For the whole country or city or whatever.

I DO get where you are coming from... and you can campaign and be active and vocal in working for the person you want, but if/when that person is knocked out of the race, if you just abstain at that point, you are subverting the process. I get the frustration, and believe me, I do NOT like Donald Trump. He embarrasses the sh|t out of me with the things he says and does, but I GD'd sure have to cast a vote to nullify someone who is ACTIVELY looking to come and take away my rights and my liberty. You HAVE to choose one or the other, or you're giving the advantage to the one you hate the worst - by refusing to cast a nullifying vote. You can still be active, still speak out against their specific policies or actions you dislike (like Trump's personality, his philandering, his divisiveness and his narcissism), but we have to DO something to try to change things. Sitting back and sitting on your hands will only GUARANTEE your voice will not be heard, your vote not counted, and - eventually - your rights taken away.

I'm sorry, man... I used to feel just like you. I agree with you to a LARGE extent. But I hate seeing this country go down the tubes, and unless we're wanting to increase the onset so we can just get it on and get down to the fight (and yes, some people really do WANT this, asinine as it seems), that's what we've got to do.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nobeto.jpg
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...eceiver-preorder-item-8-9-weeks-delivery.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom