Ladies Rolex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan @JEVapa

While I certainly have an appreciation for a fine timepiece it’s my wife that is enamored with watches, clocks and of course shoes. I’d much prefer a fine rifle over a watch but unfortunately I have to accept and live with the realization that the Good Lord made me good lookin’ instead of rich. 😂😂

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Firpo I don't know if you're looking for another wife, but if you are I can cook pretty well and am handy around the house. I guess we could see how I look in a wig if you want.
$20 is $20.gif

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll put in a second vote for Charley at Watches Etc. He made me an offer on my old Rolex I couldn't refuse, he's not a likable guy but I think he's fair, he gave me 4 times what I paid for it. I would never own another one, the most overpriced overrated thing I've ever owned, you can buy a nice watch for what the service is on a rolex, I'm ashamed of myself for buying one.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You shouldn't be ashamed, nothing wrong with buying one and definitely not overrated...You came out 4x ahead, right? Definitely not overrated or a waste of $$ by the sound of it.

I like him...he has a dry wit. All his watches are appropriately priced too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom