Ladies Rolex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was picking up a jewelry repair today and noticed a REALLY pretty Rolex. Got me thinking “that sure would look pretty on the Mrs wrist”. 😬 I hightailed it out of there before I cracked and asked to see it. My guess is a jewelry store in Lawton is likely not the best place to be buying an expensive watch…..at least not the one I found myself standing in sure wasn’t. They charged me $68 just to solder on a clasp-loop for my wife’s gold necklace she managed to break drying off after a shower.
Problem is the wheels are still turning on this one so thought I’d ask my OSA buddies if you have any suggestions, advice and direction on where I might find a trusted source for a possible purchase?? Every now and then a guy has to treat the lady in his life with a special gift. That way she doesn’t look to closely when that Krieghoff Drilling finds its way into the gun safe. 🫣

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m certainly not a Rolex guru but I like to look at them. Take a pic if you can. If it’s pre-owned, start a conversation with the owner/ manager or whoever and see how firm the price is.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Was picking up a jewelry repair today and noticed a REALLY pretty Rolex. Got me thinking “that sure would look pretty on the Mrs wrist”. 😬 I hightailed it out of there before I cracked and asked to see it. My guess is a jewelry store in Lawton is likely not the best place to be buying an expensive watch…..at least not the one I found myself standing in sure wasn’t. They charged me $68 just to solder on a clasp-loop for my wife’s gold necklace she managed to break drying off after a shower.
Problem is the wheels are still turning on this one so thought I’d ask my OSA buddies if you have any suggestions, advice and direction on where I might find a trusted source for a possible purchase?? Every now and then a guy has to treat the lady in his life with a special gift. That way she doesn’t look to closely when that Krieghoff Drilling finds its way into the gun safe. 🫣
I'll say it again, and again, go to Watches Etc. I've dealt with them several times and have been extremely happy with all business done there. They were recommended to me by an AD since AD's don't sell pre-owned...Charlie and his crew will take care of you.

https://watchesetc.com/
IDK about Lawton, they have some legit jewelers but it's still Lawton which means sketch by default.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure your wife will really love any Rolex that you get for her @Firpo.

I purchased mama a brand new Rolex when she retired back in Aug. 2017.....I jokingly tell her that my quartz $140.00 Citizen looks just as good and keeps as good or better time than her Rolex and she just rolls her eyes and looks at me like I'm crazy. :)

Here's one like I purchased for her......model # 178273 with a champagne colored dial and a jubilee bracelet.

Rolex2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom