Better fill up soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definitely glad that I work from home these days. I put about 8k miles on my vehicles TOTAL last year, and that was divided between 2 motorcycles, a truck and my Jeep. I've since sold the truck, but I think I'll end up with even less miles in total this year. Last time I got gas for my Jeep was about 3 weeks ago and I probably won't get it again until sometime next week. Since they sit so long, I do tend to go for non ethanol "enhanced" gas, just to be on the safe side.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez, I need to rethink my fuel budget. We are heading out there on the 31st. Didn't realize it was that much higher!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeppers. Fuel is cheaper in Page, AZ and St. George/Washington/Hurricane, UT, but they are(were as of a couple of weeks ago) still over $3.00.

If you like natural beauty, you will love seeing this part of the country.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate traveling out of the central area as both coasts are usually higher. But if you think AZ is bad just cross the line to CA and bend over. I usually fill up before I cross and make sure I have some cans full as well so I don't have to buy gas. Luckily my father usually fills my truck up before I leave since I help him with things he needs to get done around his house. Now I have about 30 Gallons I can carry if I ever go out that way.

I would also suggest Gas Buddy http://www.oklahomagasprices.com/Price_By_County.aspx if you are going to travel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom