Beware The GUN OIL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the video is phoney.

Notice he doesn't show bottles of the gun oil on the shelf he just says "here it is" and shows it as if he just picked it up.

Fooled lots of people that want to believe it though.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Notice he doesn't show bottles of the gun oil on the shelf he just says "here it is" and shows it as if he just picked it up.

my thoughts also, is kinda funny

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually, it is real. I realize the kid didn't show the shelf, but one of the walmart associates told the blaze that “I work in sporting goods at Cloverdale. Other associates leave it at my counter having no idea what it really is. I always have to take it back to pharmacy haha. Its sooo deceiving.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...cking-out-gun-oil-product-at-the-gun-counter/

Simon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago, I found chainsaw chains stocked with bicycle chains in the Walmart in Weatherford. One clerk said customers did it, but there were 6 chainsaw chains on the rack. I don,t think a customer would be buying that many chainsaw chains at one time, and I don't think a bicycle rider would mistake chainsaw chains for bicycle chains. I think Walmart hires a bunch of shelf stockers that don't care, just get it on a shelf and go home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom