BGA hit ft gibson!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Integris hospital in grove didnt have 1 single BGA related case from this past weekend. And i heard inhoffs problems were allergy related?? There were alot of people on and in grand for the 4th. i didnt get in but i dang sure wanted too.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if it's BGA, but here my local lake at Rocky. It's covered in dead fish now. It was a great fishing lake. Lots of catfish and crappie. It hasn't had flowing water over the spill way for several months now. Quite a horrible site to see.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh265_beretta821_RockylakeJuly2011.jpg

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No flowing water severely impacts the oxygen exchange process that takes place at the surface and oxygenates the water. No flowing water due to spill ways not flowing is a recipe for low oxygen levels, fish suffocating and providing an environment that BGA can thrive in.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if it's BGA, but here my local lake at Rocky. It's covered in dead fish now. It was a great fishing lake. Lots of catfish and crappie. It hasn't had flowing water over the spill way for several months now. Quite a horrible site to see.

it'd be smart if the ODW would put the things like the catfish farmers use on the big ponds to put some air in the water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom