Bicycle gang attack car in NYC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what's been going on across the nation I've actually pondered on this......it would be really hard for me to not bust a cap on or plow through the punks but I know the end result if I did would be me getting sued and or going to jail.

About the only thing you can do is just grit your teeth and sit in your vehicle (for your own physical safety do not exit the vehicle and confront them) and let them trash it and hope you have good auto insurance coverage.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what's been going on across the nation I've actually pondered on this......it would be really hard for me to not bust a cap on or plow through the punks but I know the end result if I did would be me getting sued and or going to jail.

About the only thing you can do is just grit your teeth and sit in your vehicle (for your own safety do not exit the vehicle and confront them) and let them trash it and hope you have good auto insurance coverage.

I agree, I'm not shooting or running over anyone in the incident as it is portrayed in that video...but there is middle ground. Purposeful, slow, and controlled forward motion can extricate you from that situation. Not gunning it and wildly driving away.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And take lots of pictures with your cell phone. Get as many faces as you can. If they try to get in to take the phone, you let them see you are armed.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Avoidance is the best defense.

My preference for transportation is 2 wheeled, better view of the scenery. (Never ride next to loaded cattle cars)
I suppose that is how the bad habit formed of always having an out, you folks that spring for the extra cage have that shell around you. Might I suggest when in areas that this is a possibility, think like you don’t have that shells protection.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps......brake failure. Officer and TV cameras I'm so sorry!!! In all the confusion and chaos I accidentally got my brake and gas pedal
confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a chaotic moment and I was confused,frightened and panicked.

That should suffice in a court of law. Human error during a chaotic moment. Plead a complete and total accident.

AR-707029779.jpg&updated=201307030549&MaxW=800&MaxH=800&noborder

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My defense is to stay out of NYC or any city that is suspicious looking. However should I ever get into a situation such as the driver of the BMW did, I believe I would use discretion and drive slowly away. I'm sure the BMW driver and/or passengers if any, did fear for their life. There is no excuse for animals to act like that, they have institutions for them somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom